At The Meadows Outpatient Center, the medical and clinical staff are attentive to the needs of patients and always maintain the level of professionalism and confidentiality that enables patients to fully focus on treatment.
A Model For Recovery
Our treatment staff utilizes The Meadows Model that entails:
- Developmental History - A patient’s developmental history is used to track emotional development.
- Emotional State - The therapist assesses whether a patient’s emotional state is less than optimal.
- Patient Actions - The therapist identifies patient actions that create unmanageability and relational problems.
- Younger Ego - Patients learn to identify when they are “activated” or “triggered” into younger ego states.
- Residual Energy - Patients learn that in the present they experience “residual energy” from the past.
- Born Valuable - Patients learn that everyone is born valuable, vulnerable, imperfect, dependent, spontaneous, and open.
- Gain Tools - Patients gain tools to track progress and develop the vocabulary to describe emotions.
- Increased Resiliency - Increased resiliency allows for availability in relationships; living in the here and now; exploring options; understanding choices; and creating stability.
Recovery That Will Last A Lifetime
The beautiful year-round weather of Scottsdale, Arizona makes The Meadows Outpatient Center the ideal place to begin or continue your journey of recovery. In a safe and nurturing community, our patients are guided on their journey of recovery by examining the underlying causes of addiction and co-occurring disorders. The goal is for these individuals to gain the courage to face difficult issues, including grief and loss; heal from emotional trauma; and become accountable for their own feelings, behaviors, and recovery. Visit us here or feel free to phone us at 800-244-4949.